Petra really came thru for us when friends of ours had a guest staying with them at their home, who was a Vietnam Veteran having severe leg problems with infection. While we were staying with our friends, they had a situation where a renter/housesitter became very ill and had to be taken to the doctors. Our friends contacted Petra where a room became available for us for the remainder of our stay. Room was clean with airconditioning, hotel across from the beach but has a pool, and breakfast is included. Try Petra's cookies with a cup of coffee--OMG! Jose and the german shepards look a little ruff. But get friendly the longer you stay. I enjoyed they kept beach traffic out! and guests securely in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Isla Inn is situated 1.5 km south of Puerto Viejo at Playa Cocles. Due to its location it's perfect for surfers who have the Beach Break right in front of the door as well as for people and families who are looking for a quiet vacation in the middle of lush nature and wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Isla Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Isla Puerto Viejo
- Hotel La Isla Inn Costa Rica/Limon