My wife and I stayed at Coral Hill for a week in February 2012. It is a beautiful property, with wildlife everywhere. From the property alone, we saw howler monkeys, sloths, toucans, iguanas and poison dart frogs, just to name a few. The property itself is well-maintained, and Joe and Chris are wonderful. They helped us with everything from recommending restaurants to arranging transportation to planning day trips. The breakfast every morning was terrific (fresh fruit, pastries, egg dish), and Lady is always there waiting for a Hibiscus flower! The bungalows are spotless, offer plenty of living space and are privately tucked away. This is a great place to stay, and we would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita