I stayed here on my way in/out of Costa Rica and it was really convenient. Only a 5-10 minute taxi drive from the airport (about $12 metered), the pool area is a perfect place to relax. We ate at the pizza place down the street and got breakfast food from the grocery store a 2 minute walk away. Luckily no charge for the Internet. One word of advice- if you use the flat rate taxis ready at the hotel, it may be a higher cost. They quoted us $25 to go into town for dinner, but when we asked them to call us a metered taxi instead, it only cost $14.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen