Our first nights stay, in San Jose, was in the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose. It's close to the airport and easy to find. This is very important as Costa Rica hasn't yet discovered street signs! The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home and the food at the restaurant was very good. House keeping was very friendly and efficient. Each day they made a little animal out of a towel and displayed it on the dresser. Nice little touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen