My daughter and I spent the first leg of our trip at Hotel Hojarascas for 3 nights and ended our last night of our trip there also. Jose Omar was absolutely wonderful, who made us feel as if we were royalty. Each morning our breakfast was specially made by Jose Omar. He offered help in getting around the city by bus, which stopped right outside the hotel. His mother greeted us with hugs each morning or evening and it was a very special place to be. When we left, he personally drove us to the airport to make sure we were okay. It was very hard to leave such hospitality. We know that when we visit again, Hotel Hojarascas will definitely be on our itinerary.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boutique Hojarascas
- Boutique Hojarascas Heredia
- Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas Costa Rica/Heredia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hojarascas Hotel & Boutique, located in Heredia, Costa Rica near the International Airport in Alajuela ... more less