“Excellent peaceful place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villas Tramonti

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Heredia
Villas Tramonti
Save Saved
You added Villas Tramonti to your Saves list
Monte de la Cruz, San Rafeal | Residencial El Castillo, Heredia, Costa Rica   |
Ciudad de Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Excellent peaceful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was there a few days ago and this is a peace of heaven in Heredia, Costa Rica! The service was personalized and the place was awesome!
The villa was ready when we came to the place and everything as promised!
We love this place and will be making a reservation every time we have a chance to take a trip and enjoy the nature!
Thanks DiStefano! This place is awesome!!!
5 stars!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Cottonport, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

I had reservations made in October and sent my deposit for the cabin. I called one week before arriving and was told my cabin was ready for me to arrive. When I arrived the cabin had no refrigerator, no stove, no internet, no hot water, tv's were not good, and several leaks in the roof in the kitchen and living area. Total false advertisement. I stayed one night without a shower or bathe and no food and water. I left the next day to find a much nicer place. I also did not receive any money back on the month deposit that I prepaid before arriving. Stay away from this place, you will be sadly disappointed!!!! And by the way pets are allowed, but my cat was attacked by two of the many big dogs that are on the location.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Been to Villas Tramonti? Share your experiences!