My girlfriend and I just spent a week at 15 Love, and really, really enjoyed our stay. It was our second time visiting Tamarindo in a year, and this was by far the better experience for a young couple.
It pretty simple: there is a studio style room with an open sink/shower area, and a porch overlooking some nice tennis courts. If you are looking for a giant elaborate room, this is not it. But for sure they had amenities which we loved and took full advantage of..
- Tiny, but perfectly sized, tiled pool.
- A/C that worked reliably. (Our befriended neighbors had some trouble with their A/C, but from what I understood it was fixed pretty rapidly)
Reliable wireless internet. There are a variety of places in Tamarindo that you can get on wifi, but for a person like me who needs to 1) connect back to work several times a day, 2) plan my trip on the fly using the internet, and 3) watch Adventure Time at 2am, having reasonably robust internet in my room is necessary.
Free and fantastic breakfast each day. This was a reason to get up in the morning, even and especially after partying
- Room service was polite, efficient, and adaptable. We were not griefed about sleeping in, nor about minor flubs like breaking a glass of red wine in the room.
- First class seats to random tennis games on the back porch. I am not by nature a tennis fan, but the fact of this location also being probably the best tennis courts in Tamarindo means that there will randomly be people playing tennis outside your window once it is tennis time. This is not loud, but you will be able to hear it with the porch door closed. I am not sure but I think 10am is fair game for tennis. Anyhow we late sleepers did not find it annoying, and moreover really enjoyed chilling on the porch with our laptops and watching what amounted to be some pretty entertaining tennis :)
Good heavy curtains that block the light if you want it blocked!
- I don't want to sound pretentious when I say this, but we are tattooed/pierced/unusual kind of people, and this was not experienced as a difficulty at 15 Love \m/
We stayed in the furthest of the three lower rooms. I assume they are all about the same, but we had...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.