clean as Hilton lively as carnival in Rio , had a great time on board of this ship.Dont like 11 PM quiet time but RESPECT to the rules.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pura Vida Hostel in Tamarindo, Costa Rica has been providing guests with memorable travel experiences since 2006. We are a friendly, inexpensive hostel that welcomes backpackers and vacationers from all over the world. We welcome the opportunity to host your stay in Tamarindo. Our multi-lingual staff is happy to provide recommendations on restaurants, bars, attractions, getting to your next destination and, of course, surfing. Trips, tours and transportation can be booked at our reception. You can cook and dine al fresco in our 2 spotless, fully-equipped, outdoor communal kitchens. We have dorm beds with ensuite bathrooms and showers and private rooms with air conditioning in multiple configurations to accommodate your travel party. Bed linens are provided. Our "rancho" is the social heart of the hostel with rocking chairs, daybeds, and hammocks for you to enjoy while visiting with other guests and overlooking the lovely tropical garden which enjoys frequent visits from iguanas and howler monkeys. The chill-out atmosphere is enhanced by a great sound system and playlist, good vibes, the fastest wi-fi available in Costa Rica and interesting people from all over the world. We are located a couple hundred meters from the beach, across from Banco National and Hertz Rental Car and next door to Dona Lee's restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Pura Vida Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Guesthouse Hotel Tamarindo
- Pura Vida Guesthouse And Hostel