If you’re looking for a peaceful and intimate getaway ~ visiting El Sabanero Eco Lodge is a must! Tucked away from the hustle & bustle of life in Costa Rica, a top a hill surrounded by lush vegetation, is your home away from home.
Absorbed in nature, you hear the notorious Howler Monkeys, meet the largest toads at dusk, enjoy a variety of birds; every day was truly a new and wonderful experience.
The staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. When I arrived, the owner Kurt introduced himself and invited me to the Bull Fights in Tamarindo. What an incredible first impression and exciting first day in Costa Rica!
They serve a fresh continental breakfast (fruit, toast, coffee/juice, eggs) from 7am-10am, and Donald or Kurt are there to help you plan your excursions, recommend beach’s, or ensure your comfortable and enjoying yourself while you stay in and lounge by the pool and soak up the sun. Dinner is incredibly fresh and delicious… and I’m a HUGE foodie!
My cabin (#1) was rustic, simple and cozy. The pool was refreshing during the hottest part of the day, and I appreciated the complimentary WIFI. The internet is unpredictable at times all over the island, so bring a mobile internet stick with you or buy one in town if it’s important for you to have 24hour access. Otherwise, turn everything off and enjoy your stay!
If you’re looking for a:
- Peaceful and relaxing getaway
- Private and comfortable vacation experience
- Lodge with beautiful views of the Costa Rica landscape
- Short commute from the airport, beach and Tamarindo
- Home away from home
~ Visit El Sabanero Eco Lodge for a remarkable and memorable Costa Rica Vacation ~
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.