I first came to WRSC on a guys trip with a group of college friends. We had a great time surfing perfect waves, at a variety of locations, and drinking cold beers. WRSC, a great place to come on a GUYS TRIP.
A year later I came with my wife so that she could learn to surf. The instructors were patient and knowledgeable. She was riding waves in a few days. WRSC, a great place to LEARN TO SURF.
This past Summer, my wife and I decided to book another trip for late November to come down and surf. As luck would have it, she ended up becoming pregnant. This meant no surfing for her and we wondered if we should cancel our trip - would there be enough to do at a surf camp for a pregnant lady? The answer was a resounding YES! My wife enjoyed walks on the beach, the unbelievable food at Joe's (BTW, from what I'm told, the only thing that surpasses the included breakfast after an early morning surf session is the included breakfast when you wake up in the morning and are pregnant) and the world's greatest sunsets.
The WRSC team also planned an unbelievable dinner for the two of us complete with fresh fish, lobster, ice cream and a full-out mariachi band. I'm so happy that my favorite place away from home is also so adaptable to the needs of anything from a guys trip to a romantic vacation (where I may have snuck in a few waves). WRSC, a great place for COUPLES TO HAVE HAVE FUN TOGETHER.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel