We just spent 2 nights at LADE and had an unforgettable experience. The best way to describe this resort to someone is to picture yourself staying in someone's fancy guest house. Five rooms (and one detached room) surround a pool and central courtyard with a kitchen/dining room/living room. The view and sunset are out of this world. You get to meet lots of the local wildlife including monkeys in trees! Step down a level and enter the spa, overlooking the same amazing view.
Breakfast and lunch are included, and we stayed on for dinner too. Chef Andrea made wonderful gourmet meals using the freshest ingredients (meat/fish/fruit). The kitchen staff prepared some of the most refreshing smoothies I have ever had too!
Our time at LADE was quiet and relaxing. We did not leave the property for any activities except to do the challenging 5K walk around neighboring hills. We were away from the hustle and bustle of every day life and of lots of other tourists. It was a wonderful way to clear our minds and be still.
LADE is a special place. It has lots of charm and elegance without being pretentious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a boutique hotel, spa and yoga retreat located "somewhere between heaven and earth", and only 20 minutes outside of Tamarindo, Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo