“A bit uncomfortable..” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 10 Attractions in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: You will find the best atmosphere and personal attention at the Casino Diria. Our small, but very nice casino offers many possibilities to play either in table or multiple available slots.
San Diego, California
“A bit uncomfortable..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I wast told I had to wear my cap backwards as I entered? No poker tables, didn't play slots due to bad reviews & it seemed like they used 3 decks for black jack. I was in & out in five minutes, cut my losses at $60.... I would have a hard time recommending this place (casino).

Visited June 2013

Toronto
“Small casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very small. Staff was friendly. Bring colones if you wish to gamble. We lost money exchanging to and from US$ to Colones.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Beautiful View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Hotel is in a prime location. Its right on the beach and in the center of town. We had an ocean room view with a balcony. It was great. The food was okay, same for the staff. Room was clean and well decorated.

Visited May 2013
Columbia, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Very small and not that friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

It may have something to do with the fact that i lost $100 before they brought me my first $10 drink but it was small, expensive and the dealers weren't that friendly. The cocktail waitress was really cool so we stopped gambling and talked to her while we finished our drinks

Visited June 2013
Lakeside, California
3 attraction reviews
“Don't expect to win money!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Anytime I walk into a casino, I expect to come out with less money. This casino was no different, but if you need a dose of gambling in your vacation just to satisfy your urge this place is pleasant enough.

Visited May 2013