“Wonderful child care!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 10 Attractions in Tamarindo
Type: Playgrounds, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun times for kids of ages One to Six! Opened from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, children share smiles and fun with days filled with Activities, Games and Art! Parents can enjoy some adult time while kids are having the best time with their peers. Nutritional lunch service is provided. Nanny services are also available.Come and meet our wonderful caring staff on your next visit!
Tamarindo, CR
“Wonderful child care!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My daughter (now 2 1/2 years old) has been going to Nanny Garden since she was 18 months old. The ladies at Nanny Garden are WONDERFUL! They are so caring and focused on the kids. They provide so many activies for the kids (outdoor, art, singing, ect.) They celebrate the kids' birthdays, have water days outside, and give the kids a real idea/sense of unity.
I feel so safe knowing my child is taken care of every day while I work from 8am -1pm.
I couldn't ask for a better place for my little girl. Thank you, Nanny Garden!!

Visited August 2012

Montreal
3 attraction reviews
“Fun for the Younger kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Smiling faces, clean space, good food, colorful slides, arts & crafts and sweet staff. I in-trusted my 2 girls (2 yrs and 5 yrs old) to Nanny Garden while enjoying activities like surfing or lunches with my husband and felt secure and confident they were having fun. Local parents from Tamarindo had recommended Nanny Garden to us, and let’s just say I was grateful! What a great idea for a touristic town.

Visited July 2012