“Had a blast Sailing Hibiscus! Can't wait to do it again!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Hibiscus is the premier sailing catamaran in Tamarindo! She is a beautiful 48' world cruising catamaran ideally suited for diving, snorkeling and sunset dinner cruises in Tamarindo and Playa Flamingo. Whether it's just you and your special someone, or a large gathering of friends and family, Sailing on Hibiscus will make your Costa Rican vacation memorable.​ Hibiscus Services: Tamarindo and Playa Flamingo. Our cruises include, but are not limited to:​ snorkeling, sunset cruises, private parties customized for your every need (wedding, family reunions, etc.). All of the snorkeling and sunset cruises include gourmet food specially prepared and cooked aboard Hibiscus. Enjoy fresh cooked fajitas, an abundance of local fresh fruit and complimentary adult beverages. All of our cruises are All Inclusive. Want to arrange a private adventure cruise? We can do it and with First Class Service. Sailing Hibiscus is strictly first class service and we guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
“Had a blast Sailing Hibiscus! Can't wait to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wow, this is one of the most fun activities in Costa Rica. Captain Judd and the crew are AWESOME. Great customer service. Loved the food and all inclusive drinks! It is a smaller boat, so you are not crowded on with too many people. Had a great snorkel guide on a lovely Pacific reef and kayaked around a deserted beach area. I highly recommend then when you are visiting Guanacaste.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Los Angeles, California
“The best time in Tamarindo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our second day in Tamarindo, we spend on the Hibiscus catamaran. What a pleasure! It was a wonderful atmosphere. Captain Judd had great music playing and the crew brought us drinks as we mingled with other travelers. When we arrived at our dive spot, we strapped on snorkeling gear to view the glorious water of Costa Rica. We saw many colorful and exotic fish and even a sting ray! After arriving back in the boat, BBQ fajitas were ready for eating. On our way back to the beach, we were treated to a gorgeous Costa Rican sunset. A perfect day!

Houston, Texas
“Dolphins and whales”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Best experience by far!! Took my 2 yr old daughter and she loves dolphins.. We saw many whales and she finally got to see dolphins up close and personal. The dolphins were swimming in front of the boat and a couple of them jumped up through the waves made my daughters day..

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

All I can say is that I was pleasantly surprised with the experience that was delivered by everyone involved with the Sailing Hibiscus Catamaran Tours. Don't get me wrong, I expected to have fun, but I didn't expect to leave feeling the way I did. It was so much more than I could have imagined. The staff was friendly and inviting, the crew was attentive and really knew what they were doing. The food....awesome! There was even plenty of wildlife to enjoy, and oh yeah, don't forget the amazing sunset. Best thing we did in Costa Rica by far

Visited July 2013
Port Washington, New York
“sailing hibiscus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just got back from Costa Rica and went on the Hibiscus Sunset Cruise. It's a small, intimate group so you get to meet all of the people on board. The crew of 2 is friendly and knowledgable and the food is just fine! My boyfriend and I snorkeled off the boat which we truly enjoyed. It was such a relaxing and fun ride and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys boating. Anyone can have a good time - couples, families, people traveling solo. It's a lovely evening for everyone.