My husband and I recently returned from our Honeymoon in Costa Rica. We booked just one night at Sueno Del Mar in the Honeymoon Suite as we were at an all-inclusive up the coast in Playa Hermosa. Our night at Sueno was amazing and we certainly wished we had stayed longer. The hospitality and friendly staff add to the amzing ambience of the B&B. The honeymoon suite is like nothing we had stayed in before...ythe loft room has the feel of almost a tree house as you are surrounded by large screened in windows and trees. The sound of the ocean waves all night was hypnotizing. We saw howler monkeys in the trees while using the outdoor shower. It was an enjoyable 20 minute walk along the beach into Tamarindo and a 10 minute walk in the other direction to the other beach area (I have forgotten the name) Great swimming in the surf!
Suneo del Mar is definitely on our "must return to" list.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.