This place was amazing. We stayed in the Luna Suite for about four nights. It was amazing and definitely worth the cost. The hammock and outdoor shower were were a fun touch. You can take a shower and listen to the beach at the same time. The staff was so welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel in general is very clean and very picturesque. The breakfast was amazing!!! Even if you don't stay at this hotel make sure that you go for breakfast. The location is good if you are not into being around a lot of people. Its very peaceful and romantic ( we got engaged while staying here) It was easy to take a walk/bike or cab to town. The only down side is there is no great beach to swim in right in front of the hotel. You have to walk about five minutes down the beach. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to get away and relax for a while. We would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast