Our family of 15 rented Sueno del Mar for week and had the best experience imaginable! There were 9 adults and 6 children and we rented the entire B and B for the week. Children are not allowed at Sueno del Mar unless you rent the whole place. It was amazing to have the whole place to ourselves for an entire week. The breakfasts were out of this world, I was surprised to have only gained a few pounds that week! We ordered 3 meals from SUNSET CATERING which was located right next door to Sueno. The delivered the meals, served and cleaned up! I would highly recommend them, we couldn't have found a better meal in town. There was such a variety of scrumptious dishes and we had more than enough left over for lunch the next day. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. Anything you need they will happily arrange for you from transportation to adventure trips to massages. 6 of us enjoyed massages right at the B and B. It was one of the best deep tissue massages I have ever had. The massage therapists were Kim and STacey-so worth it. Cost was 60 for an hour and worth every penny. The adventure day of ziplining, horse back riding, hot spas, etc... was so much fun. That too was arranged by the staff at Sueno. They made everything so easy. Like a previous reviewer stated, you do need to be aware of the howler monkey alarm clock, crabs in the shower, mosquitoes, and damp air. But if you want a truly unique place full of charm and relaxing places to sit, read and sunbathe in addition to looking for shells, surfing, walking, watching sunsets and enjoying nature then this is the place for you. Also, the kids loved the pool and we loved the fact that it was partly shaded and easily seen from many sitting areas. The spend hours in it each day. I would go back to Sueno del Mar in a heartbeat, we have memories we will treasure forever. Thank you to Eduardo, Susanne, Sol, Lily and the rest of the crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo