just returned from Barceló Langosta, Costa Rica and had a very good experience overall. Food is good, hotel rooms very clean ocean beach has a few rocks but nice for surfing.
Tamarindo beach is about 20 min walk on the ocean side recommend to walk at least one way.
The only bad experience was when trying to buy stuff, especially in Tamarindo village. Looks like the US$ completely lost its buying power, everything is prohibitively expensive. The activities offered there are nice but price is high as well. The silver jewelry seemed to be somewhat cheaper than in Canada.
Very nice weather thus they say this is the rainy season.
They do not speak a lot of English, but this wasn't a problem.
From my experience, try to avoid the Auto Mercado, biiig disappointment !
I'll probably go back there in a few years, very nice place !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Resort. Beach Front ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta