I just returned from the Barcelo Langosta and I must give thanks to Alexander for making me great eggs (any way I wanted them) every morning. He made conversation, was cheerful and friendly and never too busy to be so very nice. Elvin, one of the waiters was always ready with the second or third cup of coffee, or whatever the picky eaters at my table wanted. I went with my daughter, sister, niece, and two cousins. Though I am one of those people with sensitive taste-buds, there was always something that I could eat.
I liked the all inclusive meals better that the food at the restaurant (you have the option of one meal at the restaurant). At the restaurant the beautiful shrimp I ordered drowned in a sauce that left a lot to be desired.....so I left them on the plate! However again, the staff at the restaurant was friendly and very professional.
Since my daughter is in musical theater, I must give my loudest applause to the young workers "animadores" who did the singing and dancing shows every evening and entertained the guests with dancing classes, exercise routines, volleyball games etc. during their very busy day. Joaquin was very entertaining and made sure the audience was involved in the routines. I especially liked the participation of the young children in the audience. Cesar danced beautifully and had a smile that made everyone in the audience think that he was smiling at them. Alex is the very young gymnast whose solo performance along with his acrobatic stunts made me applaud loudly.....keep up the good work. A big applause to the girls and guys who work so hard to entertain the quest at Barcelo Langosta! My daughter was trilled to meet like minded young people who love to sing and dance and I was so very happy for this.
If you want great tours, speak to Jusy at the Lobby.....she made three wonderful tours possible and she made me feel her trustworthiness and sincerity....I would go back and do more tours any time and I would go back to see these people who were so very kind. For me, the people I met, the staff at Barcelo Langosta, and the wonderful nature tours in Costa Rica were the most memorable part of my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean-style Beachfront Hotel located 45 minutes from Liberia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Otel so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta