Last week, I went to hotel Barcelo with my mom and a group of my 5 aunts and cousins. What a great time we had! Dance classes are given weekly, beach volleyball, water volleyball, all-inclusive food, and clean rooms. The excursion coordinator Jusy is so helpful, we went to Vandara Zip Lining/Horseback riding, White Water Rafting in Tenorio, and she also set up a taxi service to bring us to the the Catarata Cortez (a free waterfall to swim in)--she worked after hours when we called late at night to organize these trips for us. Amazing.
I also made fast friends with all the dancers in the show--Alex, Mariam, Yocsary, Diego, Susan, Czar, Joaquin. I am so grateful to them for their talent, their nightly shows, their entertainment of all the guests during the day as counselors, and their beautiful personalities.
The band is also super special and personable. I'm a fan of the new young keyboardist, Emanuel, who got me to sing "Besame Mucho" with the group on a few occasions.
I have every intention of returning to Hotel Barcelo, participating in the activities, and singing at their karaoke night VERY soon.
Allison S. from New Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Resort. Beach Front ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta