Be ready to add a few pounds because the food is varied and very good. I enjoyed the different activities the hotel offers such as dancing lessons, volleyball playing, water aerobics every morning etc. I traveled with my daughter and my two year old granddaughter. It was amazing watching my granddaughter hurrying up at 9pm to watch the musical entertainment. She just loved it and so did I. I thought I was watching Broadway or Las Vegas. The dancers are excellent and they put on a great show. The beach at the hotel was the perfect setting for the baby because there are some rocks where you can just seat and enjoy the water.
My only disappointment was calling the front desk one night to have the room's hair dryer fixed and they had me waiting for over an hour without calling me to let me know whether that was going to be fixed that night or the following day. I finally left the room with my hair wet and service finally came while I was out. I stronglyl recommend this hotel and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean-style Beachfront Hotel located 45 minutes from Liberia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta