The hotel has nice rooms, people are very friendly and helpful
The hotel is quite a fair distance from the town along a dusty, bumpy road.
The restaurant is a buffet type, wide choice, quality is regular, the meat wasn't particularly good.
We did not try the "à la carte" restaurant with service at the table.
The pool is big and well cared for.
The beach is not very good. There are a lot of rocks in the water.
The red flag was shown everyday during the 4 days we were there although there was only little wind. The reason was apparently strong currents in the water.
People in the group we travelled with said that some 2 km along the beach away from the hotel there was a very nice sandy stretch, but not guarded. we did not go there ourselves.
We enjoyed our 4 days stay but for instance 14 days would have been far too long for our liking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean-style Beachfront Hotel located 45 minutes from Liberia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta