We really enjiyed the two week stay. The staff are terrific, friendly and always helpful .
The pool is very clean and just the right size.
You are steps away from a beautiful beach. For swimming you walk across the river , Rios San Franciso I believe it is called.The beach stretches along a park and is great,
Our room was clean and two floors with a Jacuzzi and a terrific view from the 4th floor balcony.
The food was great as always, both the buffet and the pool bar burgers and chicken and burritos are better than what you get in restaurants here in Canada. Thanks to Maria at the pool bar grill and Zunny for her pleasant service. Had Filet Mignon in the specialty restaurant, which is a nice venue and the food was the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean-style Beachfront Hotel located 45 minutes from Liberia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta