I really enjoyed this hotel!
Rooms - Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms very clean, air conditioning worked great. We had the howler monkeys right behind our room. Partial view of ocean. No bugs.
Staff - Absoluely amazing! Friendly restaurant staff and entertainment staff - unbelievable. We got to know them very well and they are really great people.
Smaller resort - which I really likes. Lots of surfers and dogs on the beach. I loved the smaller resort and atmosphere better than any other place I've stayed.
For tours we used Alex (Alexonthebeach.com) . If you want a nice personal tour - he's amazing. His english is really good and he is very passionate about his job. When he took us through the rainforest - you could really see his passion. He will take you to those nice little spots you won't see with other tours. When we did the jungle tour , he is able to get the animals right up in front of you and monkeys on the boat, pretty cool. I would highly recommend.
We also swam under these amazing waterfalls , spring water, that was also one of my highlights. I love costa rica!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Resort. Beach Front ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Barcelo, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Langosta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Langosta Beach Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Tamarindo
- Barcelo Hotel Langosta Beach
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Langosta
- Barcelo Playa Langosta