Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Resort is a nice higher-end hotel and it was a good place to convalesce from a touch of dysentery I picked up in a poorly-run eco lodge in the Osa. My wife and I spend 3 nights here on our honeymoon and we loved the beach-front location and the luxury of having food and drinks served to us on the beach while getting massaged. However, the reviewers who talked about how this hotel was a good place to experience Costa Rican missed the mark. This is a resort and the guests are sheltered from the outside world via private beaches, gated entrances, and protective staff including guards. The food served in the restaurant, breakfast is included but other meals are not, is only average and I actually had some meat I found a little off. Aside from clean rooms and a nice bed, we found this hotel to be just so-so for the price. We might stay here again, but to be honest, there are better hotels at much better prices within walking distance of the Diria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel