We checked in to the El Diria after checking out of another disappointing hotel in Tamarindo. We are a family of four that traveled with a 3 and 6 year old for a three week trip to Costa Rica. We had a ground floor, beachfront room at the El Diria. It was paradise for our family! We could walk out to the beautiful large baby pool and swimming pool. We could see our son on his boogie board in the ocean from the room and covered porch. The grounds are spacious and spectacular. Guests have access to the largest pool in Tamarindo a short walk across the street that is part of the El Diria. It is enormous, with zero entry for the little ones. The breakfast buffet is delicious and the service warm and prompt.
We plan to return to this hotel next year and relive our wonderful memories! It is worth the trip, and by far the nicest hotel to stay in while visiting Tamarindo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel