My wife and I spent three nights in Tamarindo at the end of an 11 night trip across Costa Rica. I personally found this hotel to be the most pleasant of our entire trip.
The view from our Sunset room was fantastic and aside from a short power outage we experienced none of the problems in service and accomadation mentioned in previous reviews. The room itself was average but the grounds and pool area were very nice. Location is ideal with great beach access and right in the center of town which allowed us to easily go out for our meals. Breakfast buffet was very good; although we did order dinner one evening at the hotel and it was terrible.
Overall, it was an enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront hotel with Costarican flavor, located 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel