If you are looking for a great location to beach and restaurants, this is the place to stay. We stayed 6 nights and enjoyed all of them. The food options are great and they offer a nice Breakfast Buffet (the coffee is incredible). The rooms are fairly small and simple but who wants to be in the room anyway when you have access to great pools and a wonderful beach with bars and restaurants right on the sand. We basically only slept and showered in the rooms. There is so much to do right on the beach..walk, run, surf, get a massage, fish, go for a boat ride, watch the sunset, drink, etc. There is also a small casino with a couple of card tables and slot machines just a 3 minute walk away near shopping and restaurants. I highly recommend this location as the employees are friendly and helpful. Please remember to tip them well, they deserve it! Also, just in case you are wondering, the area is very safe and we never felt any type of danger whatsoever, even at night with my wife and daughters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront hotel with Costarican flavor, located 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel