I am still relishing wonderful memories of the excellent breakfasts from 7-10 by the water. The service was slow, but very good. The staff's super gentility & wonderful disposition was much appreciated. Everyone is so willing to help you out.
Ohhh and the glorious sunsets! Surreal! Worth the price of dinner by the ocean!
I hope to return to Diria in the near future. Moreover, the grounds are impeccable and the guards would tell me if I left my tote bag on lounge chair, which was not in view of the cameras. I felt totally safe here!
I , myself, found the temp much too hot. However, got used to it after 2 -3 days by taking naps between 12-2 pm and drinking lots of water & lots of 40 sunscreen! Do not go to Tamarindo to shop. Extremely expensive! I totally enjoyed the rain forest& the sea turtles laying eggs under a starry night! Simply magnificent. I regret not taking the catamaran at sunset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel