We stayed at the Diria in 2006 and always had fond memories of the hotel. When we decided to return to Tamarindo, the only place I considered was the Diria. The rooms are fine - nothing splendid but the grounds and the location are what make it so special. Honestly, you could review this hotel solely on the ability to sit on the green lawn and watch the waves and give it 5 stars.
Great ample breakfast, central location and everything you need while in town . The Diria seems to keep expanding its empire by building more restaurants. Prices are somewhat steep for food but, again, just look at that view and you'll forget everything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel