We stayed here for three nights after visiting La Fortuna. After four days of fun but lots of driving it was nice to park our rental and relax. The hotel is on the beach though our room was across the street. No big deal as there is a large pool with a swim up bar on this side. The town of Tamirindo is nice and the hotel is in the middle of the main drag so there are shops and restaurants within a short walk. There are plenty of lounge chairs along the beach and at the pools. The rooms were nice and a refrigerator was brought to our room within minutes of being requested. This is a big hotel that in some ways reminded me of the big mindless all inclusive resorts so popular in this part of the world. This is not a knock on the property, my preference is a smaller more personal property. Overall this is a good place to stay and all of our exexpectations were met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel