Loved the location of this hotel for our first trip to Costa Rica but do not stay on the bottom
rooms by the bar and restaurant if you want peace and quiet. If you do not mind the noise
and music until about 11 then these rooms will not bother you. These are probably the best rooms which are very close to ocean and beach but they are very noisy. If I were to go again I would stay on the 2nd floor and on the south side of the hotel or as you are coming in on the right side of the hotel. Loved going to the pool right across from the hotel. Has a swim up bar and is very nice. All and all it was a very nice hotel, nice breakfast every morning.
It was a very dry time of the year so if we go back we will go when it is more rainy. Would like to go to Manuel Antonio next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel