My Husband and I got married here 2 weeks ago, and the experience was more than we could have ever expected. The Hotel itself is amazing as it sits right in the middle of town, on the main street, plus right on the beach. Staff was friendly, and the grounds were immaculate. The hotel had several restaurants too, the Flying Bull was our favorite. The swim up bar made for lots of fun with our friends and family as well. Our room overlooked the beach and we had the most incredible view of the sunsets from our balcony. The city of Tamarindo was really great too. Very much a tourist beach town, with lots of shops, food, things to see and do. Compared to other beach towns (jaco) Tamarindo was really clean and felt safe. The actual wedding was 5 star and made my husband and I feel like royalty. Eunice was a fantastic wedding coordinator - thank you so much for a perfect day. here are a just a few very minor issues we ran into (very nit picky stuff) the wifi was spotty, housekeeping would forget to replace items, and the tours at the resort were overpriced and did not live up to the expectations (fishing trip and zip lining). overall great town and best resort to stay in. Some friends and family rented the private condos at the Diria, both were swank, spacious, and gave access to the pools and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel