Stayed here in the middle of April with my husband and teenage daughter and it was not very busy. Rooms and facilities were immaculate. We were in the rooms across the street from the main hotel which is just a short walk and also gives you easy access to the shady pool with a bar and the adults only pool. The Beds were comfortable and the bathroom adequate with a huge shower. They are a little stingy on the towels. Also these rooms are near where they have wedding receptions and one night the music went on until late. The lawn in front of the beach is nicely shaded with comfortable chairs if you need relief from the sun. You may want to save your chair when you go down to breakfast as seems to be a popular spot.
Breakfast is great with lots of options. The hotel is located right in the middle of Tamarindo so it easy to walk to shops dining and activities.
The staff are friendly and helpful. The concierge desk staff are great and recommended some great trips which we enjoyed. Definitely do the Palo Verde trip. The guide Juan Carlos is incredibly knowledgeable!.
No ice machines but they will give ice at the bar.
We had a wonderful time and would visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront hotel with Costarican flavor, located 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel