tropicana needs work. and it appears that they are engaged in making improvements. Priced at $59 per night incl breakfast and taxes it is a deal in pricey Tamarindo. The rooms are very plain and small w/ terribly uncomfortable beds. There is air conditioning and hot water however but over-all the place borders on depressing! There is wi fi but not very good wi fi which worked about 1/2 the time. The pool was awful. Only partially full w/ no landscaping it was about as inviting as a creek bed in death valley. So altho I give it a 3 rating its a weak 3 at best. Mid-range options in Tamagringo are scarce so 1 night here was tolerable tho barely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront Hotel and Resort with Costarican flavor, located in Tamarindo Beach, 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel