“Just great!” 5 of 5 stars

506-8748-0126
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Nick Holt Fitness is a full service personal training outfit located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica offering personal training, group training, boot camp fitness classes, yoga classes, surf lessons, tennis lessons and surf specific exercise programs. We train all ages and fitness levels in a spacious indoor facility or out on the beautiful beaches of Tamarindo. Contact us to stay fit and healthy during your Tamarindo vacation!
Oslo, Norway
“Just great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had 3 sessions With Nick and I've never been so sore before! The workouts were really good, right by the beach of Tamarindo. Got lots of tips regarding excercise and nutrition as well, this guy knows his stuff! As there are not that many gyms in Tamarindo this is a great way to work out :)

Visited June 2014

Denver
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Nick was fantastic. We work with a personal trainer at home and wanted to work out while on vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better session or setting. We were right on the beach with great views.

If you think it's an easy work out, it's not and you will get your monies worth. It's a full hour of hard work but still enjoyable.

He also gave us recommendations on things to do.

Highly recommend Nick.

Visited May 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Fun and Challenging Workout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had the opportunity to workout with Nick in April while visiting a friend in Tamarindo. My friend raved about his workouts and had made some pretty incredible lifestyle changes, so I had to see for myself what Nick's workouts were all about. I was challenged and pushed and had fun at the same time. This was my first introduction to TRX and I was instantly hooked. So much so that upon returning home I purchased my own TRX. I plan to continue training with Nick from Kentucky and seeking his guidance with TRX. I highly recommend training with Nick to anyone visiting Costa Rica. It was definitely a highlight of my vacation.

Visited April 2014
“Perfect workout and surfing classes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed in Tamarindo for the last few days of our trip to Costa Rica in April 2014. I had a beach training session with Nick, which i absolutely loved, and my two sons took three surfing lessons with Eric, who was absolutely amazing! Nick determined the right level for me so I had a great workout without being overly axausted. And my both sons enjoyed their surfing lessons a lot - Eric also extremely good at teaching them at the right level for both (their ages are 14 & 8).
We will definitely be back to NHF when in Costa Rica! Thanks Nick and Eric!

San Francisco, California
“Awesome Beach Workout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Each time I visit Tamarindo I make sure to get a TRX session in with Nick. You can't beat his beachfront workout scene, and it really sets up your day on the right foot. He leads a hard workout which will help you earn those cocktails you're bound to consume on the beach later in the day. I recommend going to a morning class if you want to maximize the day and beat some of the heat. Next time I look forward to trying the tennis class!