“Without a doubt, the BEST tour/company in the area!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tourist/ Visitor Centers
Attraction Details
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Without a doubt, the BEST tour/company in the area!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I did my research before our trip and noticed this company was ranked second and was very popular. Upon our experience we couldn't understand why it wasn't ranked #1. The tour had more to offer than any other in the area and was by far the best value. Enrique from Go Adventures picked us up and was our personal guide all day. We could not have asked for a better guide than Enrique. He was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and went above and beyond his call of duty. I HIGHLY recommend that you request him on these tours. He was the reason for our favorite and most memorable day in Costa Rica!!!

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ciro went above and beyond to arrange the Sunset tour for us and a fishing trip for the boys. I would recommend using Go Adventures to book excursions while you are visiting Costa Rica. Great people, fantastic service, and exceptional tour company!

Visited April 2013
Miami
“Top quality Service ( VIP)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found this guys though tripadvisor and we contact then, few minutes later they respond our email with all the info and more, with details and prices. We were two couple me and me girlfriend and my two gay friends, we had so much fun with this people. We did the All Day Combo Tour, The Safari Boat Tour and the Sunset booze cruise.
Go Adventures Staff is very well organize, they pick us up always on time with brand new shuttles full A/C and our guide were absolutely AMAZING there names are Ciro and Miguel.
In the Combo Tour we did houses, zip lining, rappel, rock climbing, white water rafting ( hi light of the day) and incredible lunch, plufff at the end Volcano MUD and Hot Springs!!!!!!!!! Our Guide were always there for us with cold water. Very good thing about this tour is that everything is walking distance, there bathroom and you left everything in the car looked and safe.
the Safari jajajajaja so much fun see the monkeys, crocodiles and a lot of animals, this guys explain very well everything and let you take pictures and interact with the wild life, lunch is included and is wonderful.
Sunset Cruise is just perfect, perfect beach, perfect weather, perfect boat, perfect service and a killer sunset OMG.
Let me tell you something this guys knows exactly what there doing, the make you feel very special like kings and queens, I mean it!!!!!
They make our vacation the best time ever and I will never forget, can wait to go again to Costa Rica and call them.
Special thanks to Cristina for all the info, to Miguel and Ciro for be the best guides EVER!!!
Go Adventures Rocks
Do not think just contact them and Go whit Go the best of the best.
Pura Vida Amigos!!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Best Tour Company Out There!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've never had more fun than on my 2 tours that I took with Go Adventures! Ciro was an amazing guide, so knowledgable about everything that you can see or do. If you want an amazing tour book with Go Adventures and you will have the best Costa Rican experience possible! The catamaran trip as well as the Palo Verde tour were 2 of the best tours that I have been on in all of my travels and it was because of the guides. I can't believe the animals we saw on both tours, dolphins, crocodiles, and soooo many monkeys! Overall, these tours were the highlight of my trip and I can't wait to go back and do it all again!

Visited April 2013
“The combo tour is a must do, during your trip to Tamarindo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

An absolutely amazing day spent with Ciro as our guide. The combo tour is an incredibly fun filled day of adventures. From the Costa Rican cowboy who brought us horseback riding, to the ziplining, rock climbing and white water rafting. And what better way to end the day with the volcanic mud, a dip in the river, a sauna and a soak in the hot springs. One of the day trips ever! I cant say enough great things about our guide Ciro. He was attentive to every need. Keeping us hydrated, entertained and informed. He is a fabulous person. Thank you Ciro for a very memorable day.