“Top quality Service ( VIP)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Attractions in Tamarindo
Type: Tourist/ Visitor Centers, Other
Miami
“Top quality Service ( VIP)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found this guys though tripadvisor and we contact then, few minutes later they respond our email with all the info and more, with details and prices. We were two couple me and me girlfriend and my two gay friends, we had so much fun with this people. We did the All Day Combo Tour, The Safari Boat Tour and the Sunset booze cruise.
Go Adventures Staff is very well organize, they pick us up always on time with brand new shuttles full A/C and our guide were absolutely AMAZING there names are Ciro and Miguel.
In the Combo Tour we did houses, zip lining, rappel, rock climbing, white water rafting ( hi light of the day) and incredible lunch, plufff at the end Volcano MUD and Hot Springs!!!!!!!!! Our Guide were always there for us with cold water. Very good thing about this tour is that everything is walking distance, there bathroom and you left everything in the car looked and safe.
the Safari jajajajaja so much fun see the monkeys, crocodiles and a lot of animals, this guys explain very well everything and let you take pictures and interact with the wild life, lunch is included and is wonderful.
Sunset Cruise is just perfect, perfect beach, perfect weather, perfect boat, perfect service and a killer sunset OMG.
Let me tell you something this guys knows exactly what there doing, the make you feel very special like kings and queens, I mean it!!!!!
They make our vacation the best time ever and I will never forget, can wait to go again to Costa Rica and call them.
Special thanks to Cristina for all the info, to Miguel and Ciro for be the best guides EVER!!!
Go Adventures Rocks
Do not think just contact them and Go whit Go the best of the best.
Pura Vida Amigos!!!

Visited May 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Best Tour Company Out There!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've never had more fun than on my 2 tours that I took with Go Adventures! Ciro was an amazing guide, so knowledgable about everything that you can see or do. If you want an amazing tour book with Go Adventures and you will have the best Costa Rican experience possible! The catamaran trip as well as the Palo Verde tour were 2 of the best tours that I have been on in all of my travels and it was because of the guides. I can't believe the animals we saw on both tours, dolphins, crocodiles, and soooo many monkeys! Overall, these tours were the highlight of my trip and I can't wait to go back and do it all again!

Visited April 2013
“The combo tour is a must do, during your trip to Tamarindo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

An absolutely amazing day spent with Ciro as our guide. The combo tour is an incredibly fun filled day of adventures. From the Costa Rican cowboy who brought us horseback riding, to the ziplining, rock climbing and white water rafting. And what better way to end the day with the volcanic mud, a dip in the river, a sauna and a soak in the hot springs. One of the day trips ever! I cant say enough great things about our guide Ciro. He was attentive to every need. Keeping us hydrated, entertained and informed. He is a fabulous person. Thank you Ciro for a very memorable day.

Visited May 2013
“Go Adventures made my Costa Rica birthday adventure a memorable one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked four packages with Go Adventures: ATV, Palo Verde Riverboat Ride, Combo (Horseback riding, Zip-Lining, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, & River Rafting), and the Catamaran Sunset Tour. We had great your guides all of them extremely knowledgeable in the different Eco-systems that exist in each destination. In particular, Enrique "Quique" Leyva went way out of his way to ensure that we came back to our resort with a huge smile and full of memories of our adventures!

Para Quique,

Hermano, gracias por todo! Te cuento que pasamos un tiempo muy agradable! Nos vemos pronto cuando regresemos y nos vamos al Arenal! Pura Vida!

Visited April 2013
chicago
“WORST SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It could have been a great tour- the guides, which was lead by Miguel, were friendly and wonderful to the other people on the tour. I wasn't told to bring anything and I didnt' get a brochure. I was ignored the whole day by the staff. I got nothing and felt like leaving. There were only three people on the tour that day. It wouldn't have been too hard.

The staff were rude, sullen and terrible but were nice to everyone else. I'm a gay man and maybe that's why they were rude. Dont' expect the same level of service as everyone else if you're in any way different. I was treated like a second rate citizen.

Visited January 2013