“The combo tour is a must do, during your trip to Tamarindo!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 attractions in Tamarindo
Type: Tourist/ Visitor Centers
Attraction Details
“The combo tour is a must do, during your trip to Tamarindo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

An absolutely amazing day spent with Ciro as our guide. The combo tour is an incredibly fun filled day of adventures. From the Costa Rican cowboy who brought us horseback riding, to the ziplining, rock climbing and white water rafting. And what better way to end the day with the volcanic mud, a dip in the river, a sauna and a soak in the hot springs. One of the day trips ever! I cant say enough great things about our guide Ciro. He was attentive to every need. Keeping us hydrated, entertained and informed. He is a fabulous person. Thank you Ciro for a very memorable day.

Visited May 2013

“Go Adventures made my Costa Rica birthday adventure a memorable one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked four packages with Go Adventures: ATV, Palo Verde Riverboat Ride, Combo (Horseback riding, Zip-Lining, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, & River Rafting), and the Catamaran Sunset Tour. We had great your guides all of them extremely knowledgeable in the different Eco-systems that exist in each destination. In particular, Enrique "Quique" Leyva went way out of his way to ensure that we came back to our resort with a huge smile and full of memories of our adventures!

Para Quique,

Hermano, gracias por todo! Te cuento que pasamos un tiempo muy agradable! Nos vemos pronto cuando regresemos y nos vamos al Arenal! Pura Vida!

Visited April 2013
chicago
“WORST SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It could have been a great tour- the guides, which was lead by Miguel, were friendly and wonderful to the other people on the tour. I wasn't told to bring anything and I didnt' get a brochure. I was ignored the whole day by the staff. I got nothing and felt like leaving. There were only three people on the tour that day. It wouldn't have been too hard.

The staff were rude, sullen and terrible but were nice to everyone else. I'm a gay man and maybe that's why they were rude. Dont' expect the same level of service as everyone else if you're in any way different. I was treated like a second rate citizen.

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing tour company! By far the best in Costa Rica...book with Go Adventures!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

While on my latest trip to Costa Rica, I booked a few tours with Go Adventures. This was not the first time and will definitely not be the last! Ciro and his team were amazing and we enjoyed every minute with them. We went on a the catamaran for a sunset cruise and did the Palo Verde tour. Both were amazing! On the Palo Verde tour, Ciro was a great guide...pointing out all of the wildlife and explaining things throughout. I could not believe how many crocodiles and monkeys we saw. The monkeys actually came on the boat and we were able to get a ton of great photos.

Go Adventures is the best Costa Rican tour guide company for all of your travel adventures. If you are looking to make your trip to Costa Rica the best vacation ever, look no further...book with Go Adventures!!

Thank you so much Ciro and the team!! Pura Vida!!

Visited March 2013
Stillwater, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
“Day of Adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We spent a full day with Go Adventures. Activities we enjoyed included: Zip Line Rides, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Horseback Riding, Whitewater Rafting and a Mud "Bath." The staff was very accommodating for all levels of ability, helping to ensure that all could be successful in each of the activities. The most fun we had was with the Mud. After covering our bodies, the mud began to dry into a gray "zombie" like color. Was great for some interesting pictures.

Visited March 2013