“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Go Adventures Traveling Costa Rica

Go Adventures Traveling Costa Rica
In Front of Patagonia Del Mar Restaurant | Between Longboard Bbq and Mandarinas Juice Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
+506 8912 9991
Website
Improve this listing
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

So much fun. A great value and a good way to do a little bit of everything. Relaxing and adventurous all at once!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“COMBO TOUR IS AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had Miguel as our guide, he was full of energy and fun all day! The combination of activities and the timing of each was perfect, felt so relaxed by the end of the day. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Comox, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pura Vida!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Best tours/tour guides EVER. We did the combo tour and the sunset catamaran boat cruise. The food and drinks were unbelievable with both tours. So good. We had Ciro as our guide both times and he was excellent. He went over and above. He was educational, funny, punctual and made us feel important. His english is very good too. Go adventures had beautiful, clean, air conditioned vehicles as well. If you go to Costa Rica you must book a tour with Go Adventures, they made our vacation full of wonderful memories :-) Pura Vida - Jaimee

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CIRO is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went to Tamarindo with my family...ages 27-53 and we booked the combo tour on Feb 25, 2013 with Omar at the shop in Tamarindo. It was a blast!!! Ciro was our guide who is a GREAT guy!!!!! Very informative and friendly!! The whole day was fun but the river rafting was my fav.....realized I needed more practice with my rock climbing skills as well....haha. I would recommend this to anyone....great value for everything it included. There were so many other places to book tours through but this was the best option as it was the only one we could find that also included the river rafting portion.

PURA VIDA :)

Ontario
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We booked the combo tour.we had a great day.our group had a wide range of ages.one family had a 3and 5 year old.they did everything except the rock climbing and repelling.They were both pretty brave though so if you have small children you could do this.The Ziplinning they were attached to a guide,whitewater rafting each one went with a parent and guide,and horseback riding they went with a parent.the whitewater rafting was the most fun and not scary in any way.water shoes are good for this.Miguel was our guide and he was fantastic.We never had to worry about our bags the bus driver took great care of our things.I was worried before I left if there would be a lot of walking but there was not.I did book the day trip ahead of time before I left and then paid when they picked us up.Ciro did recommend booking ahead because some days do get full.There is a photographer taking pictures along the way at it was$10 each for a cd at the end.the pictures turned out great.the whitewater rafting guys were amazingI would have liked to have tipped my guide but I didn't have any money on me at that time because we were in our bathing suites.It was a great day.