“Pura Vida!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Go Adventures Traveling Costa Rica

Go Adventures Traveling Costa Rica
In Front of Patagonia Del Mar Restaurant | Between Longboard Bbq and Mandarinas Juice Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo 50309, Costa Rica
+506 8912 9991
Improve this listing
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pura Vida!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Best tours/tour guides EVER. We did the combo tour and the sunset catamaran boat cruise. The food and drinks were unbelievable with both tours. So good. We had Ciro as our guide both times and he was excellent. He went over and above. He was educational, funny, punctual and made us feel important. His english is very good too. Go adventures had beautiful, clean, air conditioned vehicles as well. If you go to Costa Rica you must book a tour with Go Adventures, they made our vacation full of wonderful memories :-) Pura Vida - Jaimee

4 Thank Jaimee T

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CIRO is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went to Tamarindo with my family...ages 27-53 and we booked the combo tour on Feb 25, 2013 with Omar at the shop in Tamarindo. It was a blast!!! Ciro was our guide who is a GREAT guy!!!!! Very informative and friendly!! The whole day was fun but the river rafting was my fav.....realized I needed more practice with my rock climbing skills as well....haha. I would recommend this to anyone....great value for everything it included. There were so many other places to book tours through but this was the best option as it was the only one we could find that also included the river rafting portion.

2 Thank April T
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We booked the combo tour.we had a great day.our group had a wide range of ages.one family had a 3and 5 year old.they did everything except the rock climbing and repelling.They were both pretty brave though so if you have small children you could do this.The Ziplinning they were attached to a guide,whitewater rafting each one went with a parent and guide,and horseback riding they went with a parent.the whitewater rafting was the most fun and not scary in any way.water shoes are good for this.Miguel was our guide and he was fantastic.We never had to worry about our bags the bus driver took great care of our things.I was worried before I left if there would be a lot of walking but there was not.I did book the day trip ahead of time before I left and then paid when they picked us up.Ciro did recommend booking ahead because some days do get full.There is a photographer taking pictures along the way at it was$10 each for a cd at the end.the pictures turned out great.the whitewater rafting guys were amazingI would have liked to have tipped my guide but I didn't have any money on me at that time because we were in our bathing suites.It was a great day.

1 Thank minson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“COMBO TOUR! Do it! Blue Dolphin Catamaran too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Booked two tours with Omar at the shop. Very friendly and helpful.

Great tour, many activities in one place. Had Ciro for a guide. He provided excellent service with with attention to detail. (Service far beyond the other tour groups encountered on this tour) Lots of action on this tour. Zip lines were awesome, rafting, rock climbing, rappeling, horse back riding, and good food all included. Staff at the tour are friendly and will guide you through everything. Definetly recommend this tour.

Ciro was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Even willing to provide information beyond that included in the tour. Unbeatable service.

Another great tour. More relaxed then the combo tour. Great views from the boat. Excellent service from the crew in the boat. Never had and empty cup in my hand. Snorkeling or kayaking at a beautiful beach. Light lunch served. Tour ends with a nice view of the sunset.

1 Thank proman1982
Calgary, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Thanks Ciro!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had an amazing day on the combo tour! Not sure about the rock climbing, but we all loved everything else, especially the rafting. Youngest is age 7 and she had no problems Great lunch too. Most amazing thing was the we accidentally left all our hats there. Ciro personally went out of his way to drive all the way back there the next day and deliver them to our hotel room for us. That totally exemplifies what an amazing company he is running. Great experience!