The experience exceeded our expectations in so many ways. As other reviewers have said, the Beach Bungalows B&B is a wonderful, cozy and charming place, but the memories we made here certainly will last a lifetime. Trish and her great staff (hola, Edwin!) were extremely nice and helpful, and the breakfasts were fantastic. We also were fortunate enough to meet several other nice couples who were staying at the B&B at the same time, which led to long chats into the night by the pool. We even ended up going as a group on the Antares boat tour (recommended by Trish and definitely worth it). Oh, and can't forget Stella and Parker, two wonderful dogs (Parker is one smart pup, and can fetch you a beer or a towel).
The cabins, four nestled around the central pool, are gorgeous. Small but clean, comfortable and cool with lots of fans, and an open lounging area below. The palms provide cool shade, and the B&B is close enough that the beach and town are a close walk, but far enough to be away from the noise and bustle. The open kitchen off the main house was a great spot for breakfasts and convenient for grabbing cold drinks from the fridge.
Everything about this place is warm, friendly and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Bungalow Bed & Breakfast is a cozy and environmentally-friendly project consisting of four raised teak bungalows, each with an upstairs bedroom with queen bed, a bathroom with shower, a safe box, mini-fridge, and overhead fan. Each bungalow also has its own private lounge area on a teak deck near the pool, with hammocks, lounges or daybeds. Also available for guest use is an open kitchen area, barbecue grill, and an air-conditioned lounge with flat screen smart tv and cable. There is wi-fi on the property and free parking in front of the gate. In keeping with a green philosophy, Beach Bungalows uses a state of the art treatment system that allows waste water to be used for irrigation, cools its rooms with fans and screen doors, and uses a UV water purification system that makes water drinkable throughout the facility. Breakfast is included, and guests can make complimentary calls to the US and Canada via magic jack. We have just completed renovations and updates to the bungalows, including new bedding, linens, and bathroom amenities. Although just a short walk from the beach, shops, and restaurants, the Beach Bungalows has been described by our guests as "an oasis" in Tamarindo. We would love to share our oasis with you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Beach Bungalows Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Bungalow Bed And Breakfast
- Beach Bungalow Hotel Tamarindo