“YUM!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of LongBoards BBQ

LongBoards BBQ
Rt 155 | Playa Tamarindo centro diagonal al BAC San Jose cabinas Coral Reef, Tamarindo 206314, Costa Rica
506 26530027
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Longboards BBQ is a nice little restaurant situated on the main strip next to the Mandaria smoothie shop. The food is great! If you're tired of rice and beans this is a good alternative. I can recommend the hamburger (which is huge) and pulled pork. The fries are also very tasty! The service is very fast and they have a very friendly staff, especially the waitress! I've already gone back 3 times and plan to visit once again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
North Bellmore, New York
“good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Husband and I heard about this place on TripAdvisor so made it a point to eat there. Both had pulled pork dinner - was very good - but more expensive than we had anticipated, per the reviews.

Gilbert, Arizona
“A lot of great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I want to take our waitress to all future negotiations I have.. She talked us into apps that we're amazing I had fish taco's, and my son had a HUGE burger

Sunset, Utah
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I visited here twice on our recent trip to Tamarindo. The smoked fish tacos and pulled pork were delicious! The owner and staff were super friendly!

Dallas, Texas
“My Texans said this was tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and son went here for lunch. As they are somewhat bbq aficionados, they had to try this out. We live in Dallas, so barbecue is a pretty competitive around our parts. They came back raving about the rack of ribs they had. They were highly complimentary of the bbq, said the portions were generous and the service was good.

• Visited June 2013