“Authentic BBQ and great onion rings!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of LongBoards BBQ

LongBoards BBQ
Rt 155 | Playa Tamarindo centro diagonal al BAC San Jose cabinas Coral Reef, Tamarindo 206314, Costa Rica
+506 2653 0027
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 162 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Authentic BBQ and great onion rings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

After checking in to our hotel, this place caught our eye on Trip Advisor and we were delighted to learn it was just a few doors down. We met the owner (from Colorado) and visited with her for quite some time. Very nice. She recommended the pulled pork with slaw and the onion rings, I went with it. Very good. They bring a variety of sauces to the table so that you can customize. The onion rings were flaky and crispy, not greasy. Two of us had sandwiches, sides, cokes and gratuity (included at 10%) for US$20.

Edmonton, Canada
“We had a great lunch here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I know what good Bar-B-Que is, and this was good! It's not fancy at all. Very casual. Service was great, from the owner, I think. I did not think it was very cheap, but it was good!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Wadsworth, Illinois
“Some of the best BBQ ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love barbecue and have eaten it all over the States. I had the ribs at Longboard and they were some of the juiciest, most flavorful ones I have ever eaten. My wife had the chicken and that was excellent as well. Great service too. Highly recommended!

East Killingly, Connecticut
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great food and large portions. Definitely try the onion rings, best I have ever had. The owner was very friendly too.

Arvada, Colorado, United States
“The real deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

LongBoards BBQ has some of the best BBQ I've tasted in Tamarindo and beyond. The three sauces that come with all BBQ are equally delicious and add to the already perfectly prepared and delicious meats. The fish tacos tama style are a must try and even though BBQ is their specialty, even their salad is fresh and generous.
Brian has created a welcoming and fun atmosphere, and Eileen provides stellar service and always puts a smile on your face.

1 Thank Erin S