This hotel is located at the beginning of the main street of Samara. The distance to the beach is about 500 m.
The hotel is nicely designed, with an actively maintained garden and two pools (one small, one medium sized).
The rooms are not very spacey, but with a nice decor, and each room has either a portio, or a balcony. The rooms are air-conditioned.
- nice funiture & decor in the rooms
- Pool area directly accessible from ground level patios
- free Wifi
- Not overly friendly personell at the service desk (we came to early, our room was not prepared, but no efforts were being made in order to speed things up, although hotel was not fully booked, and after walking through the town for one hour we came back but were ignored, we had to ask again for our room, then we got the keys)
- The sideroad behind the hotel is pretty busy, so you get some noise from that side
- No fridge
- a little bit too pricey (like most CR hotels are)
Overall not a bad place to stay, above average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Giada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giada Hotel Playa Samara