“excellent food, can take a long time though” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“excellent food, can take a long time though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

we had a delicious meal. we ordered takeout around 8 and then went upstairs to bar arriba while we waitied. the food itself was delicious and an amazing presentation. my only problem was how long the food actually took. i guess there was only one woman cooking and they randomly got busy but it took over an hour. would def go back, a little earlier next time.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“Suprised by these rave reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love Thai food and after being in Central America for 5 weeks I was ready for a change from Beans and Rice.

As mentioned the restuarant is set back from the road and can get hot. They do try to set a nice atmosphere with what they have to work with. The service was slow, even for Costa Rica standards. My friends appetizes OK, chicken Satay. I ordered the Pad Thai and couldn't eat it. It seemed that they ran out of the right ingredients or something for Pad Thai because it was very off. I asked two friends to also try my dish, incase it was just me, and they wouldn't eat it either.

Maybe we had an off night for this restaurant, but it was the worst meal I had in Central America.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a nice night out at KaiBella. The food was excellent. It was great to find vegetarian options. We tried 4 different meals and some apps and everything was great!

Visited August 2012
Westbrook, Connecticut
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Be prepared that if you are there in the summer that you will be hot and sweaty. There are no fans and since this is set back off the road there is no breeze. I enjoyed my appetizer, but I ordered my curry too spicy. I only got a 2 in heat, 1 is the lowest and I could only eat half of it. The over all atmosphere is ok and the food was good. Our waitress was very nice, the restaurant was busy so it probably took about 30 minutes to get our meal, but it felt longer because it was so uncomfortably hot.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“KaiBella a real Gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

A wonderful dining experience. My only regret with KaiBella was that I didn’t have time to sample ALL the food on the menu! Such a variety of tasty eats from Thai to Caribbean to somewhere in between! Not only was the food healthy and flavourful but the presentation was truly something to behold - artfully arranged dishes with an edible flower on each plate, accompanied by a delicous tropical smoothie. mmmm..I'm salivating just thinking about it! In addition to the great food, I really appreciated the friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. Having dined at KaiBella both on my own & in a group, I was always made to feel welcome. A true gem in Samara. Can't wait til my next visit!

• Visited January 2012