“Thank you team Choco.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional, bilingual, local surf instructors. All instructors are certified by the International Surfing Association and are licensed in Ocean Rescue and CPR. Fully Insured. Safe and fun lessons for grommets to grandparents, beginning to advanced. Come and ride the waves with us! Surfboard and Boogie board rentals by hour/day/week/month.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thank you team Choco.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I went to Samara only knowing that I would want to try and learn to surf. And from the first day of my 14-day-stay until the last I went surfing, some days even for 6hours. I couldn't have done it without such a great support team. I took surf lessons at Choco's surf school about every 4 days and it was perfect for me: First they taught me and then I got to practice for a couple of days and then learn something new again. They made me love surfing from the first day and I don't think I will ever get enough of it. They have a really good and relaxed vibe that makes you want to go back and enjoy surfing safely under the eye of these trained life guards.

I really hope to get back to Samara to meet these people again.

Visited March 2012

• Finnish first
Massachusetts
“Great surf school! Super nice guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Finally getting around to writing a review of this great surf school. Choco and his staff are super nice, very professional guys that were really nice to my two kids. Marco spent extra time skimboarding with my son Matthew and teaching him some nice tricks! Shaggy was very patient with my daughter Sofia who was a little more hesitant. Our last afternoon of surfing my son left his favorite towel there and we unable to get it back before leaving and Choco sent me an email offering to mail it back to us. We declined but it was still such a kind offer. I would highly recommend this surf school!

Visited February 2012
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Surftastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Choco, Marco and Shaggy are cool surf dudes but they're not too cool for school - their attitude was superb and they were really encouraging. I've surfed twice a year for about 18 years and I've had a few lessons around the world but I learnt more in my first lesson with Marco than in the rest of my surfing "career". I paid $120 for 4 private lessons and unlimited board use for the duration of my stay and my surfing came on loads. Good quality equipment and the added bonus of a freshwater shower hidden in some magrove roots!! A great deal and excellent tuition - thanks guys - Pura Vida!

Visited November 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent Surf instruction from cool guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Choco, Shaggy and Marco were all genuinely cool guys that are not only good surfers but great instructors. They made us feel comfortable before going out and were great at providing the fundamentals. Once we were in the water and my girlfriend caught the first wave she ever attempted (a testament to the awesomeness of both her and the instructions) Marco continued to give us tips so we could catch more waves, individual tips to improve control and things we could work on. It was a great experience and I recommend for anyone beginner to novice that is surfing in the Samara area. It's also cool because they are planted on the beach under a beautiful tree and after you have a lesson you can use a board whenever you want. They are great about letting you know when the best times to surf are.

Visited November 2011
“Friendly, Fun, Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

These friendly, local guys are great. Excellent instructors, they got my kids up riding waves on their first day. Good selection of boards. Super convenient to town. Best deal in Samara.