I went to Villas Max with my family the first week of January, 2013. We were 3 adults and 1 child and spent there 4 nights.
- Nice private pool, always clean
- Beautiful front yard
- Dogs allowed :)
- Spacious bedrooms with AC
- Well equiped kitchen
- I don´t know if this was a temporary issue, but there was a terrible odor coming out of the bathroom and it was allocated in one room. Nobody could ever sleep in that room, it was awfull. We did tell the owner and they were aware of the problem, but they did nothing about it.
- The kitchen and the hall area do not have any fan or AC. They are facing the sun in the afternoon and the heat makes those areas unusable after 11 am until the sunset.
- There is not ilumination for the pool and the front yard.
- Checkout time is at 10 am, but they are cleaning the pool until 8.30 am, so there is not much time to enjoy your last hours there.
- I will not recommend this place to families with little children, because these are 2 houses next to each other with no rules on when to stop using the pool or how much noise the people make. You can have people there screaming until 3 am!
Overall, it is a nice place with lots of potencial, but they definitively need to fix the cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Max is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a great landscape. The countless amenities, pool, air conditioning, satellite TV, garage, garden, will convince you that your holiday could not be better. The availability of the owner is total. Beautiful beaches just a few minutes, wild animals, will make you company throughout your stay. Reserve now!!! ... more less