“Amazing menu” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: Barbecue, Costa Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Amazing menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great menu, I love the tomato, zucchini and potato sides for the main course. Delicious! great view and location.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Chassahowitzka
“Pura atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Amazing beach front place and concept. My shrimp was a bit overcooked but we were in a large party and others who went as couples had better results. The coffee dessert drink was phenomenal, best drink I ever had anywhere, anytime! I had two, it was soooo good! I would definitely go back. Bring your camera!

Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Gluten Free and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

You can't beat the location! Right on the beach..great views..cool chairs and decor! The food was really good and there spice mixture is gluten free. They say BBQ but is is not BBQ like the US thinks..there is no sauce. My husband and I ordered the ribeye and the ribs and split our meals. The portions are great and the potato with garlic butter is to die for! We didn't love our drinks. My husband got a long island ice tea which didn't taste anything like one and I got a mai tai that was more like a bahama mama. Our server was friendly and the atmosphere great!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
VA
“Great service and food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The stuffed chicken is the best I've ever had. My husband has the fish and it was fabulous - our server was a sweet tica who made our dinner a memorable one and made great recommendations on food!

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We held our wedding in front of El Lagarto this past week. It was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better day. Jacquie the manager was amazing. She helped me with ideas for decorations and made sure everything was right. She even stored our cake in their fridge. The food and drinks were amazing, all my guests were happy. My mom said it was the best steak she'd ever had in my life and my husband (who is a chef) said that the tenderloin was the best he's had. Thank you all!