“Enjoyed our experience with Bill Beard's” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Bill Beard's Costa Rica has been operating scuba diving and adventure tours in Costa Rica since 1970. We assemble packages with or without air for diving, fishing, surfing, soft, moderate & extreme adventure tours, transportation and accommodations throughout the country for individuals, families, groups and honeymoon couples.
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed our experience with Bill Beard's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been to Costa Rica several times and each time booked my vacation myself. In 2010 I traveled to Costa Rica and had several issues: car was not what we had reserved, one hotel lost our reservation and the zip line felt "scary". So for the summer of 2012, I decided to book my 7 night vacation with Bill Beard's Costa Rica. Not only did they take care of everything including hotel and air, they also had a wonderful guide who drove my family around and gave us so much information about the country that I didn't know before! They worked within my budget and I really thought all their choices of tour operators (we went rafting, zip lining) were safe and professional. I highly recommend using this company, they made our week problem free!

Visited July 2012
BBeardCostaRica, Owner at Bill Beard's Costa Rica, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you very much. It's always a pleasure to provide an affordable, safe and memorable vacation to our guests. We constantly check all the activities, vehicles, hotels and restaurants we use to insure quality, value, safety and that they meet our standards that are higher than the norm. Thanks again and best regards
Bill Beard